Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 74

I really need a point to these blogs
I feel as though there really is no point... I'm just writing what i do everyday
but whatever.
i still enjoy it

um test tomorrow
presentation tomorrow
quiz tomorrow
i'm completley prepared for none...
i'm waking up at 715 for breakfast.
i'm excited for that.  no sarcasm
14 days
now 13.
i'm excited for thanksigiving.
i'm hungry
my roommate got a new poster.
of flight of the conchords.

day is over.
time to sleep
nothing interesting happened today that i remember.
i think i'm really anxious for my test tomorrow because my hand is starting to waver (?) shake... idk, it's weird
i have too much energy when i shouldn't and i think it's anxiety.
idk...
i reallly just want tomorrow to be done with.
bye!

oh music, yeah
so we have a music radio station here at hc. it's cool
that's about it.
um
here's a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY6t51I8R0
i think that was one of the first few songs i posted.
it's been stuck in my head all day. especailly the begining.

No comments:

Post a Comment