Sunday, September 5, 2010

...and some more.

so I had some more thoughts that I thought I should write down...
recently I've been comparing how good HoCro is to other universities/ lib arts colleges on US news report since Jared was talking about something related to how miami is compared to other schools. and then we looked on us news report and anyway, i noticed that HC is better than NYU? HC is two scores less than macalaster, but 6 ranks away. 
and wesleyan is one score above brown. weird...
there was some other stuff that i forgot, but really, none of it matters. it matters what you end up doing with your degree, although degrees from some schools can get you farther than others. 

oh and i really want to watch Psych!!!
I've been watching these:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PSYCHonUSANetwork#p/u/6/Ms_65C4YmaM
Scene 1,2,3 for Shawn 2.0 and then
Scene 1,2,3 for One, Maybe Two Ways Out
and i really miss watching the show Wed night! I can't wait until Thurs to see Shawn 2.0

and i'm missing True Blood!!!! but, i can watch it in december because it stays on the hbo on demand thing for a while. speaking of december, i'm not sure when i'm going back to IC! I won't be back for thanksgiving or the october 10-day break (!!!!!!!!!!) I have...and my  bro graduates in december so I might be staying in NY for a while or leaving early in jan instead of staying until the 20th? all plans are tentative.

oh, i doubt i'll keep having my blogs go to buzz. probably the one before this will be the last one, or not...

1 comment:

  1. ha, that's cause wesleyan kicks ass.
    holy cross is cool too.
    true blood?!!? aghh!!
    I missed this post at some point.
    I want to see psych!!

    ReplyDelete