Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 12

There was a thunderstorm last night! It woke me up at 730...but I got back to sleep and woke up at 830 for my 900 class. Class was alright, but I have a paper due Friday. :(
Then I went to Greek, and then Psych. I got my quiz back in Greek and we took a (pop) quiz in Psych. Both of them I got 100%! I guess I'm starting college off right...but it's not like those quiz scores will actually affect my grade. They make me feel good though. :)


Later, I went to crew practice. My legs hurt so much from walking around campus (it's one huge hill called mt. st james...so I guess it's a mountain?) and from practice. After crew (and taking a shower), I went to dinner. Didn't go to the dining hall, but to the place where I work and ordered a salad. It was really good but there was way too much dressing. Then we went to the club fair. I signed up for so many clubs. 



CAB (they get all the events on campus), SGA (basically student senate but it actually works), Ultimate!, Oxfam, Spring Break Immersion (going on trips to help people), and a few others!!!



The clubs handed out free stuff, like pens, stickers, cups, bags...but I couldn't take a picture of those. I got another parcel in the mail! Full of clothes that I forgot and scissors/tape.

I'm hungry, but I just ate 1.5 hours ago...I don't want to eat. Dilemma

Anyway, anyone listen to this in jr high? My bro's friend would play the cd all the time on the way to school, so I basically know the lyrics to their first cd by heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bgoFnlRw1I
Pretty good!!
In retrospect, probably shouldn't have been listening to this music in jr high.
ohh or this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5VPJ1Wivo
actually, i think this was my favorite. i remember mouthing the words to the song...you didn't need to know that, but it's my blog so whatever!
anyway, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! idk...

2 comments:

  1. way to be productive!! i FINALLY got my real license today...lol. i had all the forms but never bothered to stop by at the DOT. what's Greek like...anything like French? sounds like your enjoying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greek is nothing like French...i miss french a lot :(
    i brought the little prince with me though, maybe if i ever get time i'll read it.
    Greek is more like learning endings and more endings and then learning grammar that you never learned in high school like active present indicative, eh maybe you did learn that in high school if you paid attention. and then learning a new alphabet and remembering how to pronounce everything.
    gah, but it's fun!! i have to write this paper and i keep going back to my greek book because i would rather study that than write this paper. this paper is going to suck so much.

    ReplyDelete