Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 50

WOW 50 DAYS!
Today was pretty boring.
I woke up at 2:30.
Not sure what I did...
went for a walk at one point,
but it was so cold outside
so i didn't stay out for too long.
at 5 i went to dinner with a girl
who just got back from london!
then, i got back
and took a shower? i think.
i watched agent cody banks
and my date with the president's daughter
haha...pretty sad ?
idk. it was pretty fun.
although i didn't pay attention for a lot of the first movie
and skipped through a lot of the second.
hmm, not sure how i made it to 2:30
at some point i made oatmeal
but i really want bread!
with peanut butter!!
delicious =D

now i'm just trying to think of another movie to watch.
i signed up for a psychology experiment thing on thursday
i get paid $5. lol...
but i also get my lowest quiz taken off in psychology...
i haven't been doing too bad.
but it would still be nice if i were to miss one.

anyway, say the word!!!!
make a call and i'll be there
anytime anywhere have you heard?
that i'm all about saving your world
all you do is have to say the word!

ah I remember when kim possible first started.
i was on vacation, and i had to see the first episode!
and we were staying in a hotel (well, duh, vacation...) anyway,
we just got back from dinner, and i was rushing my family to get to the hotel room.
but i wouldn't tell them why.
because i was embarrassed.
i think i didn't end up watching the first episode, because lil bro wanted to go swimming.
or maybe i did watch it and missed swimming.
hmm...more insight to my childhood.
ew, it's eerie remembering when i was younger. i'm old :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTr1OH7RgEM





no, blogger is so dumb. it won't let me put my vid up.
i made an awesome video of  me lip syncing this song!
it was awesome. maybe i should just put it on youtube.
it's actually pretty creepy.
because i start to whisper it a little. so it's odd. yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment