Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 54

I got back my psych midterm today! Pretty well, but I thought I did better than I did, which makes me sad.
I'll just do better next time. That's what I'm suppose to think, right?

I tried figuring out courses for next semester, but it's too fucking difficult.
I take four courses.
1. Required montserrat
2. Finish Greek 101
3. I want to take Calc, but there are no calc classes that i can take because all the spring courses require a prereq i haven't taken, so i'm not taking math..., but i want to!
4. I want to take an econ course, but I can't take principles of micro because of ap credit. all of the other econ courses are for econ majors ONLY.

SO, I DONT KNOW what to do. Since I didn't have a declared major when I registered for fall courses, I was placed with a random academic advisor. My academic advisor teaches theology courses. She can't help me at all. I don't know who to talk to. FUCK!

AND if I want to be able to study abroad junior year, I need to take calc spring semester..... fuck!
There's no intensive calc course, which is so dumb.

Anyway, I took a work shift today. Worked for 2.5 hours so 16+4 = 20 dollars. worth it? I would have just sat around for that time, so I think so.
AND I can use that money to buy stuff! Like stuff on my list.
I worked on a crossword for 4 hours today. It was surprisingly fun! I also did the two kenkens in the new york times. I've been picking up the nyt and doing the kenkens recently. The one today took me most of psych. I felt bad, because I should have been paying attention, but lately I haven't been able to pay attention in any of my classes. They just don't interest me anymore. I NEED math! (sad realization...but it's true, even if I'm not too good at it, I really like it...ugh, that's so gross) Maybe I just need classes that use math or use logic that math uses. idk... I can't think well right now. I hate it when people say, it's late, i can't think, but it's becoming more true for me.

I have a real thought today:
I was wondering, where do morals come from? How do people form their morals?
My morals are based from the religion I follow. the 10 commandments, the golden rule.
Parents do play an important part, too, but where do their morals come from?
it seems like people have a really good moral standing if they follow any religion because they have a way to form right from wrong.
hmm... i don't know.....

no music, but a fantastic video from the The Rent Is TOO DAMN HIGH political party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0
but most people have already seen this.
whatever.
have a good day.
i'm gettin breakfast tomorrow morning!
going to the museum after
then writing a paper
then class
then signing some drug NCAA form
then a psychology experiment!
then work
then homework
^ my day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment